Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Desert Running
















In Arizona for the Thanksgiving Holiday. We come each year to celebrate with Lori, Perry and the "Cuzins", Cuz Why! Cuz I said!! (From the Famous Boss Hog on Dukes of Hazzard)

I take my Running shoes where ever I go. Phoenix has the "Phoenix Desert Mountian Reseve" Where you can run for 26 miles from one end to another. This is where I do my running on the holidays. Rough volcanic country but beautifu. Especially when it is rainy and overcast like this morning. Make the desert even more pretty.
Here are some pics.
Justus my boy, Trinitee and Austin went with me back to the trail head to get some pictures since I forgot my camera on the run.


MF

2 comments:

meggs said...

sahweet uncle mike! fer surely!!

Lori Villarreal said...

mike what awesome picture and we arre so blessed to have you come and run phoenix mountain reserve