Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

2 miles and I am off and "sick"

Did 2 miles with Cotton today. Groin still hurt and Cotton lapped me. I also got so sick on the way to Chadders for a celebratory burger that Cotton had to drive home. I was so dizzy and sweating like a dog. I did not even eat my burger.
The only thing I can think of is that I did three sets of dips and dumbell presses and sat in the hot tub and the body over heated.

I'll give it another try after I drop off the boys to school.
137 days left until squaw peak 50

www.squawpeak50.com

3 comments:

thePiper said...

Mike,
I just got back from an awesome trip to India with my family. Do you have a new email address? I tried to send you trip updates from India but yours came back 'undeliverable'. Sad to hear your groin isn't healed.
Dave

Erva Fitzsimmons said...

Mike, you must be pretty busy finishing that Salon for your sweet wife because you haven't posted for a while. Love Ya Mom

mountainrunnermike said...

Piper,
Glad you made it back safe. I Been out twice this week but strictly roads. Now that my sleep schedule is getting adjusted and my salon is finished, I am starting to go in the mornings after work next week.
email. mikefitzsimmons@comcast.net