Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009


I have been asked several times what shoes I wear while I am snowshoeing or running.

I use Montrail Hardrocks. I have found that they last longer than any other shoe, better stability, better grip and better fit with a reasonable price. I have tried North Face, Montrail Vitess which I like but do not last long enough for me, Asics trubuco's, addidas and many others. I have wore one pair of Hardrocks for a complete 100 mile race and it felt like I was riding in a cadilac.

Give them a try.
MRM

2 comments:

thePiper said...

I wore Hardrocks the whole trip and I think they are just now breaking in. They do cradle your foot nicely.

Did you say you were running in the mornings AFTER work? What is your work schedule?

mountainrunnermike said...

Friday morning.
See ya there.