Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Vickie and Cotton


Today is my sweet wife Vickie's Birthday along with my oldest son Cotton.

I remember when Vickie went into labor 17 years ago. She got very sick, and has complications.

The Doctor would not come in for the C-section until the football game was over. I was,(OK put it nicely) very upset.

Cotton came into our lives and has been a blessing from Heaven. He has my good looks, my same likes, OK I was not any good at band, loves competition and Loves to run over people with a rugby ball in his hands.

Cotton is much more solid than he looks and he does look solid. Just have him wrestle you in the basement!. I can still take him though...... Its all in the heart!!!!


Cotton's Mom Vickie was such a blessing in my lost life. Although I thought I was doing what I thought I should, she has given me such direction in my life. I give her all the credit for all the accomplishments I have had. Even the 2 -100 mile wasatch mountain runs I finished. After 30+ hours in the mountains I could not wait to see her. She got me across the finish line. She is truly my BRIDE!!!


Just as the Doctor would not deliver Cotton until the game was over they have to wait for me to frost the birthday cake until the Eagles dallas game is over. Notice I did not give dallas the capital "D". I do not like dallas. I am an Eagles man all the way. GO Eagles!!!!


Cottons first Rugby meeting is Monday. All the boys are getting excited, but not as much as me!!! Work hard and get in shape boys. I want everyone safe.

Happy Birthday Vickie and Cotton

No comments: