Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

Squaw Peak 50 Acceptance







Well I am accepted for the Squaw Peak 09' I was put on John's Race committee which means I will mark the trails of the race course or help out with cleaning up ribbons. This will be my seventh SP 50. I have a pulled groin that will not heal so I am not planing on any great times this year. Just another finish.
Here are a few pictures from a mountian run I did this summer. I went to help out out scout camp but did not need to be there later in the day so I did a 20 mile run through the Unita mountains. Here are a few pictures. The one with the lakes is at Rocky Sea Pass. One of the most beautiful sights I have seen on a run. For now it looks like I will be snow shoeing. I need to get out of bed and get going.
That will be my New Years Resolution. Along with staying stronger than my boys as they have started lifting weights and think they are stronger than I am.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Groin, Smoin, you will kick butt! Love you.
Vickie