Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Employment


After 8 years of working with Morinda Holdings and Tahitian Noni I was told they no longer needed my services but that my boss, one of the owners would handle my responsibilities. "It's all yours". I now have the greatest job in the world. I am Senior Assistant building engineer. I take care of all the mechanical, electrical, any maintenance of the building. I also get to do the painting maintenance which I am most excited about. I have always wanted to be able to paint the white door frames in the temple and the crisp white ballasters.


I guess that I have to say that the day of my interview I drove the neighborhood around the temple to make sure that there was a trail head that led to the elevated mountains that the temple sits next to.


I and my family are being blessed.

MRM

3 comments:

Vickie said...

New employment is good!
I love our adventure together.
I love you.
Vickie

Unknown said...

I am sooooo excited for you. what better building can you maintain than the temple. Your amazing. love ya bro.

sQuish8 said...

Can I just say that I have the coolest brother in the world in you? Love you Vj