Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Can't Sleep This Morning



Sunday night is my night off. I do not work until Monday night. So after working all night thru the week I cannot sleep at night on my day off. So what a better thing to do. I woke up at 4:00am after tossing and turning all night and took my running partner up to 7000 feet and went snowshoeing. We left the Pine Hollow Trail head and headed up to the Ridge trail. This is the old Wasatch Trail when it finished at Sundance. 17 degrees plenty cold. I was hoping for a red sunrise on the North Column of Timp but did not happen. Just a cold wind at the top.
My running partner loved swimming thru the deep powder. He is now soaking up the sun on the back patio.

Dogs never "DOG" you and don't show up on a cold winter morning jaunt.

No comments: