Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Clarks Trail


Vickie, Tristan, and Justus went to Phoenix for cousin Cody's wedding. I wish I could be there but work had to be done. When work was finished and after a 10-1/2 hour day I hit Clarks trail for a quick hour run. I have fallen in love with this run. Lots of shade and a great loop. I do not know how many miles but I can run the entire way and have a blast running down.


I am trying to get on a good schedule for runnning, but there is som much to do. I am going to pace Jeff Holdaway on the Wasatch 100 this September 11th. Should be fun and it will be great to be on the trails again.


Here is a photo from the top of Clarks trail and the bottom of Jacobs ladder trail. Which is going to be one of my next accomplishments. Jacobs ladder up onto Lone Peak.
You can see the smoke from the south of us and the dust from the wind storms.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Beautiful pic MIke. Wish you were here. Boys are in Heaven. Love you.
Vickie

Unknown said...

Great picture. wish we had a view like that. Take care of mom. miss you bunches. Miranda sends a kiss and a karate chop.